9.10.24

Myduck adventure

 Before, I used to think that if you loved a person a lot, they would think a lot about things that would hurt you. I met a person who, although I was very good, did not regret having done all the bad things.

I am learning that people are not always good and that the things you give you do not always receive and that is okay, when we have a heart without evil you can give everything without receiving anything. Now I'm a little sad and it makes me nostalgic to remember my love self, it's part of a process, not all people are bad and one day I will find someone with the same heart that I don't.Fall in love and live your experiences, you learn from all mistakes 💗

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Proyecto de Luis Ricardo Ramos Hernández y estudiantes.

Proyecto de Luis Ricardo Ramos Hernández y estudiantes.

Muy leído